What to Bring
For all climbing and rappelling courses, please bring the following items with you:
- At least 2 liters of water
- Small backpack (20-30 liters) for all personal belongings and rock climbing equipment issued (shoes, harness, helmet)
- Rain coat/gear
- Light jacket
- Wild Iris and Sinks Canyon can get especially windy, even in the heat of the summer! Bringing a light layer never hurts.
- Closed-toe shoes
- Some hikes may include climbing over large rocks and hiking on rough trails. We want to keep all feet safe!
- Lunch and snacks
- Sun protection - sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, lip balm